Sunday, December 18, 2016

Interview: "Longines" Elegance Ambassador, Simon Baker (video)


On the fashioning sense for me whenever I approached most things like a  watch or a pair of shoes.
it's a I'm always looking for something that has longevity to that has a very honest practical purpose and  I think that's where the marriage between myself and lodging is very successful.



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

0 意見: