Sunday, August 08, 2010

Simon comments, carefully, on the Casey Affleck lawsuit

Aussie actor Simon Baker has defended his The Killer Inside Me co-star.

"He's a good little bag of tricks," Baker told The Courier-Mail earlier this week. "I like him. He's a complex guy and all that sort of complexity carries through on the screen.

"I don't think there would be anyone who worked with him who wouldn't say they like him. He likes to try and play games a bit – likes to try and get in your head a bit – but I found that kind of humorous. Casey's a good guy; he's interesting."

Baker said the issues raised in the lawsuits filed in late July were "none of my business".

"All I know is that it seems anyone these days will do just about anything for some attention, and I mean that just generally," he said.

For more information on even, click here.

Thanks T for the news.

0 意見: